Picture this – a fabulously beautiful wedding ceremony where you become husband and wife in front of your closest family and friends. You exchange your vows to one another, steal a shy kiss, and place your wedding bands. Romance is everywhere as you feel the warm sun on your face, hear the congratulatory clapping which is just for you and hear the pop of a champagne cork as the celebrations begin. You then arrive at your very own private courtyard reception where you will be wined and dined and entertained until the early hours. This package covers any sized wedding party, from 20 to 60 people. It is a very exclusive reception venue and is extremely popular. It is one of our higher-end locations, but as it combines the best quality, beauty, service, menu, drinks and atmosphere, your guests will be talking about your simply perfect Greek wedding for many years to come.
- Full, personal guidance in the gathering, legalising and translation of required documentation
- Arrangement, booking of and event management of legally recognised civil marriage at the ceremony location of your choice
- Processing of all legal documentation in resort, marriage license application and register office formalities completed
- All local town hall/registrar fees and taxes included
- Professional wedding planner and co ordinator on-hand throughout your holiday and at ceremony to ensure everything is simply perfect
- Pre and post-wedding visits to register office will be accompanied by a member of our team
- Traditional Greek live bouzouki musicians at ceremony
- Collection of marriage certificate upon issue (English or Greek)
- Decoration of ceremony area to personal tastes (upgraded set up is standard)
- Translation of all documents into Greek by a qualified translations lawyer as per requirement
- Bridal hand-tied bouquet and groom’s boutonnière
- Professional hairdresser and makeup artist for bride in hotel room
- 2-tier wedding cake (either ‘naked’ or with pearlised white icing and fresh flower enhancement to compliment bridal bouquet
- One of our amazing themed decor set-ups, carrying through to the reception meal
- Seating for up to 60 guests at ceremony including organza sash (limit on seating space in Kastri)
- Prosecco toast for all guests (white or blush)
- Professional photographer for 6-7 hours. Full ceremony coverage from bride’s arrival, through ring exchange, vows, ‘the kiss’. Bride and Groom portraits. Family and friends portraits. Reception venue setup shoot. Cake cutting, first dance, speeches and toast. Sunset photos (where possible). Some evening coverage. Digital files are presented on a wooden USB drive to print freely. 40 fine art prints (13x18cm) in a personalised proof box.
- Videographer for Pre-wedding preparation of bride and groom, wedding location shoot, Ceremony set up details, full ceremony plus natural family group shots. Private couple session. Finish time 19.00. Video montage set to 2-3 songs of client’s choice (depends on length of tracks).
- Champagne cocktail welcome drink upon arrival at venue
- Wedding meal (traditional Greek meze) in Avli, Kardamena. Superb menu consisting of hot and cold starters, salads, mixture of traditional greek meat and vegetable dishes, vegetarian options, breads.
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks for 4 hours. Other drinks available upon request.
- Full venue decor with fresh flowers
- Traditional greek dancers for after your meal to entertain your guests and get everyone into the party mood!
- DJ from 21.00 – 01.00
This package is for up to 60 people and can be tailored to your own requirements.
1st May – 15th June – £11,000
16th June – 20th July – £11,500
21st July – 19th September – £12,500
20th September – 31st October – £11,000