This amazing package will get you as close to the fabulous Greek wedding in the film Mama Mia as is possible. A short crossing on a traditional Greek boat will bring you to Kastri Island, a little gem sitting in the blue Aegean Sea off the coast of Kefalos. The little, cute, very Greek chapel on the top of the island provides the perfect back-drop to your vows, and after you have been congratulated by your fiends and family, you can seal your good fortune by ringing the bell on the chapel.
- Full, personal guidance in the gathering, legalising and translation of required documentation
- Arrangement, booking of and event management of legally recognised civil marriage on Kastri Island
- Processing of all legal documentation in resort, marriage license application and register office formalities completed
- All local town hall/registrar fees and taxes included
- Professional wedding planner and co ordinator on-hand throughout your holiday and at ceremony to ensure everything is simply perfect
- Pre and post-wedding visits to register office will be accompanied by a member of our team
- Traditional Greek live bouzouki musicians at ceremony
- Collection of marriage certificate upon issue (English or Greek)
- Decoration of ceremony area to personal tastes (upgraded set up is standard)
- Translation of all documents into Greek by a qualified translations lawyer as per requirement
- Bridal hand-tied bouquet and groom’s boutonnière
- Professional hairdresser and makeup artist for bride in hotel room
- 2-tier wedding cake (either ‘naked’ or with pearlised white icing and fresh flower enhancement to compliment bridal bouquet
- One of our amazing themed decor set-ups, carrying through to the reception meal
- Seating for up to 20 guests at ceremony including white cover and organza sash (limit on seating space in Kastri, but plenty of space to gather round, plus two beautiful stone walls to sit on under trees)
- Prosecco toast for all guests (white or blush)
- Professional photographer for 3 hours. Full ceremony coverage from boat crossing with groom and guests, bride’s arrival, through ring exchange, vows, ‘the kiss’. Bride and Groom portraits. Family and friends portraits. Reception venue setup shoot. Cake cutting and toast. Sunset photos (where possible). Digital files are presented on a wooden USB drive to print freely. 20 fine art prints (13x18cm) in a proof box.
- Videographer for Pre-wedding preparation of bride and groom, wedding location shoot, Ceremony set up details, full ceremony plus natural family group shots. Private couple session. Finish time 19.00. Video montage set to 2-3 songs of client’s choice (depends on length of tracks).
- Wedding meal (traditional Greek meze) in partner venue, with wine, beers and mineral water on table
- Traditional greek dancers for after your meal to entertain your guests and get everyone into the party mood!
For 20 people – £5,550
For 30 people – £5,950
For 40 people – £6,400
Reception options: Ampelli, Avli Zia, Kool Pool (Supplement £400), Treasure Island (supplement £500), Sydney (Supplement £300), Cavo Greco (Supplement £700)